Three levels of ASL courses are offered, featuring progressive language and comprehension as well as the opportunity to interact with other students and practice signs.
February 20 - April 10
May 1 - June 19
August 7 - September 25
October 9 - November 27
Classes run for a total of eight weeks
- The classes are held at our Cleveland office
- Classes meet on Tuesdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- We need a minimum of eight students per class
- Registration must be paid in full before the first class.
- Print out and complete the registration form below
- We accept check, money order, Visa and MasterCard
- Please make check or money order to: Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
Mail, fax or email the completed registration form and payment to:
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
Community Center for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
11635 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44106-4319
Fax: (216) 795-2135
Contact the Office Coordinator at 216-231-0787 for more information or to be added to our email list.