Our team of audiologists at the Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center is here to help you find the right hearing aid solution to fit your needs. Please follow the links below to learn more about our hearing aid service offerings.
Buying Hearing Aids at Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
Experience the Difference
The need for hearing assistance varies widely among individuals—it is not one size fits all! That is why you should expect personalized service with solutions customized for your particular needs, not a warehouse approach.
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center has been part of the Greater Cleveland community for almost 100 years. We’re proud of the supportive services we offer including:
- Wide selection of hearing aid products and services
- Highly skilled team of audiologists with over 100 years of combined experience
- Research-based, progressive agency focused on continuous education
- Ability to work with individuals of all ages and abilities with solutions tailored to the individual’s needs
- Full support system: In addition to hearing testing, product selection and follow-up appointments, we also offer speech and language therapies and aural rehabilitation to help you get the best benefit from your hearing aids
Our diagnostic hearing testing is thorough and detailed—we have great experience in working with a variety of individuals all with unique needs. We have the time to devote to you!
You can expect to be with us for about an hour while we take a thorough case history to understand your concerns and then customize the testing and solutions to meet your needs. Results for all tests are available immediately with a written report provided to the patient. You can count on continuity of care from a team dedicated to your well-being.
Full Selection of Hearing Aids
Understanding that hearing needs are very specific for each person, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center offers the best variety of top name brands to meet your specialized needs.
As we work with you, we will consider the following factors:
- Your hearing loss: How much difficulty are you having?
- Your lifestyle: in which listening environments do you spend most of your time?
- Your dexterity: Are you able to manipulate small items?
- Your vision: Are you able to see small items?
- Your budget: We will work within it!
From value to premium options, our hearing aids are highly customized to meet your lifestyle and hearing needs. All hearing aids have a 30-day right to return period.
For those with normal hearing who need a boost in specific situations, CHSC also offers PSAPs (Personal Sound Amplification Products) for purchase at all our locations.
Personal Sound Amplifier Products (PSAPs):
- PSAPs are worn in your ear togive your hearing a small boost
- PSAPs differ from hearing aids in that they are not designed to be worn all day, but just in the specific situation where you are having difficulty hearing
- PSAPs are more affordable than traditional hearing aids
- PSAPs are a value option for the person who is not ready to commit to hearing aids
Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs):
- ALDs work in combination with household items such as telephones, doorbells and alarm clocks
- ALDs can be used with and without hearing aids
Both PSAPs and ALDs can be purchased at any of our locations.
Hearing Aid Prices and Payment Options
Hearing aids range in price based on style and technology. Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center is pleased to provide three hearing aid payment options to meet the various needs of our patients.
- Self-Pay: Cost varies according to model selected, which is based upon your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. Typical costs range from $800-$3,000 for each hearing aid.
- Audiology Patient Assistance Program: Sliding fee scale for those who financially qualify (See APA Application) significantly reducing the cost for the patient. Costs range from $50 - $1,000 per hearing aid.
- Insurance: We are a provider with many insurance companies, including Medicaid and CareSource. Coverage and out-of-pocket costs is dependent on your plan. Our friendly staff can help you determine your benefit.
If you are looking for the best hearing aid service in the Cleveland area and are interested in talking to an audiologist about hearing aids or other assistive devices, please contact one of the offices below to schedule a hearing evaluation and/or hearing aid consult.
- University Circle – 216-231-878
- South Euclid – 216-382-4520
- Broadview Heights – 440-838-1477
Or, you can simply fill out our form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to assist you.
Hearing Aid Resources
For more information about hearing aids, check out our Information and Resources Section.