Educational Sign Language Interpreter
Purpose of Job:
K-12 educational interpreting substitute and full school year opportunities available.
The ideal candidate is fluent in American Sign Language and has experience or training to work in an educational interpreting setting. In addition, the following skills are required:
- Associates level degree in American Sign Language or Deaf Interpretative Services.
- Sensitivity and or experience working with children in a K-12 environment
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to work in a variety of settings with diverse communication needs and preferences.
- Ohio Department of Education State Licensure/Certification
- Must have reliable transportation for assignments in the following counties:
- Other Northern Ohio counties
Job Types: Independent Contractor; Flexible schedule
If you would like to join our talented team, please send your cover letter and resume to Timothy Thomas, Director of Interpreting, at email@example.com.