New Partners of CHSC
Join us! Make an impact and change lives.
Who We Are
The New Partners of CHSC is an associate board comprised of dynamic young professionals in the Cleveland area working to help advance the mission and programs of the Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center through both service activities and fundraising events. They have raised a total of $270,000 over the past 9 years. New Partners are committed to the success of CHSC and are dedicated to promoting awareness of the organization and its mission in the community. Members are able to further their understanding of philanthropy, build upon their professional and leadership skills, and gain board training experience.
2022 - 2023 Membership Slate
PRESIDENT: Matthew Barbara, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
VICE PRESIDENT: Charles “Pat” Pattison, Hyster-Yale
SECRETARY: Chris Rightnour, Grant Thornton, LLP
Khalil Anderson, Lincoln Electric
Matthew Barbara, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
Alex Harper, BridgePort Group
Carmen Jamis, Cleveland Clinic
Maggie Mcnamara, Transtar
Charles “Pat” Pattison, Hyster-Yale
Chris Rightnour, Grant Thornton, LLP
Emily Tilberg, Weed Pro Lawn Care
Sheldon Wray, Lincoln Electric
Taylor Ziobert, PNC
We Are Always Recruiting New Members!!!
This active group of young working professionals is always looking for new candidates to apply for membership. The ideal candidate has an interest in CHSC’s mission and a desire to learn more about nonprofit work and fundraising. We welcome enthusiastic professionals from all sectors that are interested in further developing their leadership and professional skills.
Membership benefits include:
- Learning how nonprofit organizations function/operate.
- Training and practice that prepares young professionals for future Board of Director membership. *
- Networking opportunities and the chance to meet other like-minded professionals.
- Engaging with a group that is fun and rewarding
- New and exciting leadership experience.
- We meet once a month for an hour and a half. Each member is expected to attend the majority of the meetings.
- Each member actively assists with the planning and implementation of our annual fundraising event, Cleveland Big Wheel Relay.
- Membership is one-year renewable terms and there is not a formal give/get policy for our associate board.
Follow Us on Social Media:
For more information, contact our Development Associate, Brooke Trego, at 216-325-7574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.