CHSC Values Diversity & Inclusion
At Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center, diversity matters and we welcome the broad array of diversity in the Northeast Ohio community to which we belong.
- We value the visible and invisible qualities and abilities that make a person who they are.
- We welcome the unique perspectives and experiences that every person has.
- We believe that every person in our community should have equal access to information.
- We strive to make diversity, equity, and inclusion practices a common element of our daily work.
- We commit to using these practices for our employees, our clients, our community partners, our volunteers, and our donors.
Join us in embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion for every person in our community.
Our Mission: Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center provides speech-language, hearing, language interpreting, and Deaf services. We advocate for equal access to information and communication and value all individuals' language choices equally.
Our Values: We are a person-centered organization and are committed to providing the highest quality services. We serve and honor individuals of all backgrounds, abilities, and resource levels and we strive to continuously expand our diversity. We are a workforce that represents our values by promoting and respecting the communication preferences of staff of every race, culture, age, gender, ability, sexual orientation, and religion.
Our Vision: A community where every person can communicate effectively.
For more information on CHSC Core Values click here.